Gallery Latest Module
Latest Module is a module displaying a picture or several pics you have chosen from your gallery. Module is customizable - it allows you to select images sizes and their number, select order options, choose what images exactly to display (newest/popular/random) and other useful things. The latest version will please you with new design, image date and name display.
Require FW Gallery 2.1 or higher version installed
What feature does it offer?
- "Display date" and "Display name" options
- "Image Size" radiobuttons in the backend added (Thumb, Medium or Big images)
- Option to select a certain gallery
- Option to define number of images to show
- 3 types of order: Random, Newest first, Popular, Alphabetically
Version 1.3.0 (March 15, 2013)
- Joomla 3.0 compatibility added
Version 1.2.0 (November 17, 2011)
- Joomla 1.6.x - 1.7.x support added
- FW Gallery 1.6.0 support included
Version 1.1 (September 13, 2010)
- "Display date" and "Display name" options added
- new frame template added (the same as in the gallery)
- 'Image Size' radiobuttons in the backend added (to show Thumb, Medium or Big images)
- "All" option is added in the backend to show images from all galleries.
Version 1.0 (July 27, 2010)
- option to select pictures from a certain gallery or from the list of all pictures
- option to select a certain gallery
- option to define number of images to show
- 3 types of order: Random, Newest first, Alphabetically
Step 1. Log to the back-end and select Extensions >> Install/Uninstall
Step 2. Click "Overview" button and then "Upload File&Install"
Step 3. Go to "Module plugin" and check whether the module is enabled or not. If it is unenabled, then enable it.
Step 4. Without leaving this page, click FW Gallery Latest Module. In the parameters select the position for the module on the front-end, the gallery, the number of images you want to be displayed and their order in the field. Finally don't forget to press "Save".