Latest Module Pro
Latest Module displays the selected number of your property images on the front-page of your Joomla! website. Due to module settings you can select module's position, the number of images and images' displayed information.
- Joomla! 2.5.x, Joomla 3.0
- FW Real Estate Pro 1.7.0 or higher installed
Its back-end features:
- 'Display Price' and 'Display Address' yes/no options
- Option to select a certain property category,
- Option to define the number of properties images,
- Option to set images width
- Option to show 3 types of order: Random, Newest first, Most popular, Featured properties,
- Module class suffix
Its front-end features:
- A pop-up dark-colored plate with property address and price,
- You can use different modules at ones: create Popular, Random, Newest, Featured modules,
- Property images size is picked up from FW Real Estate Ligth thumb images settings.
Note that the images' size is picked up from FW Real Estate configuration >> Image settings >> thumb image sizes.
Version 2.1.0 (April 22, 2013)
- bugs fixes
- FW Real Estate 2.1.0 support added
Version 2.0 (February 13, 2013)
- Joomla 3.0 support added
- FW Real Estate 2.0 support added
Version 1.5.0 (March 16, 2012)
- vertical layout option added
- slideshow mode added
- filters by status, property type added
- display status yes/no option added
Version 1.4.0 (November 08, 2011)
- FW Real Estate 1.7.2 support improved
Version 1.3.0 (August 27, 2011)
- Joomla 1.7.x support added
- Images width feature added
Version 1.2.1 (August 02, 2011)
- Joomla 1.6.x support added
Version 1.1.0 (March 10, 2011)
- Featured feature is added
Version 1.0.0 (March 10, 2011)
- "Display Price" and "Display Address" options are added
- option to select a certain Category is appended
- option to define the number of properties to display is added
Step 1. Log to the back-end ans select Extensions > Extension Manager
Step 2. Click "Overview" button and then "Upload & Install"
Step 3. If you see the successful installing message (like below), it means that you've done everything properly
Step 4. Go to "Module Manager" and check whether the module is enabled or not. If it is unenabled, enable it.
Step 5. Without leaving this page, click FW Real Estate Latest. In the parameters select the position of the module on the front-end, the gallery, the number of images you want to be displayed and their order in the field and the menu assignment. Finally, don't forget to press "Save".