Video plugin makes your FW Gallery photo and video simultaneously! Thus to create a video gallery all you need is to download and install the plugin on your web site. This nice addon supports different stream formats - YouTube, Video & BlipTV, and a plenty of video file formats - FLV, AVI, MOV and DIVX.
Require FW Gallery 2.1 or higher versions installed
What does it offer?
- supports the most popular stream video formats: YouTube, Vimeo, Blip.tv
- FLV, MOV, AVI, DIVX support
- shows preview images of the provider that was chosen or offers the possibility to upload the preview image for non-stream video formats
- is compatible with: JomSocial Plugin, Latest Module, Content Plugin, Comment Plugin, Manual Resize plugin
Integration with JomSocial and FW Gallery add-ons
If you use JomSocial plugin, your videos will be displayed in your JomSocial profile in the way you will choose: most viewed first, most voted first, new first or by name and in number you will set. Clicking on the video, you will be leaded to the gallery itself.
Comment Plugin allows you and your visitors to comment video files that are displayed in your video gallery. JComments, JomComment, Disqus integration is available. Click here to view demo.
Latest Module will show your latest, random or newest video files in one of chosen Joomla module positions. You can show it with and without black pop-up plate.
Content Plugin makes possible to insert a preview of your video file into article. Clicking on the image inserted in the article you will be leaded to the page of a single video.
1. What is Video Plugin?
Gallery Plugin is a unique Joomla extension that allows you to create video galleries or create mixed photo and video galleries. It is compatible only with FW Gallery and can't be used separately. The plugin saves FW Gallery structure and all its features for your video gallery thus making it unique among other Joomla video providers.
2. What FW Gallery add-ons is Video plugin compatible with?
3. Can I use Video Plugin alone?
No, you can't. You must download FW Gallery component first and then install and enable the plugin. Video Plugin is compatible only with FW Gallery.
4. Does Video Plugin supports different video formats, like: mov, avi and others?
The current version of the plugin supports YouTube, Vimeo, Blip.tv providers and FLV, AVI, DIXV & MOV video files.
5. What are my first steps?
Please take a look at Documentation section of this page, it provides all the details about installation & configuration of the extension.
Version 1.2 (March 12, 2013)
- Joomla 3.0 compatibility added
- AVI, MOV, DIVX support added
Version 1.1.0 (November 29, 2011)
- Joomla 1.6 - Joomla 2.5 compatibility added
- FW Gallery 1.6.0 support included
Version 1.0.0 (May 11, 2011)
- YouTube, Vimeo, FLV, Blip.tv video providers support
- shows preview images of the providers
- is compatible with: JomSocial Plugin, Latest Module, Content Plugin, Comment Plugin
Here is step-be-step documentation how you can install FW Gallery successfully>>
Step 2. Please download Video Gallery Plugin after the purchase in My Downloads section.
Step 3. Go to the back-end of your Joomla web site >> Extensions >> Install/Uninstall, click on Overview button and select a zip file with Video Gallery Plugin.
Step 4. If you can see our message about successfull installation, it means that the plugin is ready for use.
Step 5. Make sure that the plugin is enabled. Go to Components >> FW Gallery >> Plugin and check if there is a green check mark is near the plugin name.