CSV Import & Export Plugin
Import & Export Plugin is a great way to save your time and fulfill your property forms properly and quickly! Import & Export Plugin exports all your properties data into one CSV document, turning property fields into columns and saving the order.
With this plugin you can add a new property data to CSV and then just import it within a minute.
- properties data export from site database to CSV document
- properties data import from CSV document to the site
- Joomla! 2.5.x, Joomla 3.0
- FW Real Estate 2.0 or higher installed
CSV files are saved in downloads' folder, selected by your browser. Usually browsers create their own folder for downloads automatically, so, please, check your browser's settings and follow the download way. In most cases such folders are created on disk C, in user's section.
FW Real Estate CSV files have a particular structure and each column corresponds to a particular field in the property form. In order to save this structure and to know how to fulfill the file in a right way we advise you to export CSV file from FW Real Estate Pro first, save CSV file on your computer and then open it with any CSV editor. You add new record, save the changes and then import file to FW Real Estate Pro.
PS. Don't try to open and edit CSV file with MS Excel, edit CSV file with simple CSV file editor. MS Excel may not save the structure of CSV file and none of the properties, added by you, will be imported to your FW Real Estate Pro.
Each column of the CSV file corresponds to a particular field in the property form. All the values you can see in the very first row: ID, Published, Ordering, Featured, etc. If you put the ID number, then you should save the order, if you miss this field, the component will put ID number itself, after file import. Numbers in the file, like “0” and “1”, correspond to “Yes” / “No” in the property form. “0”= “No”, “1”= “Yes”. While fulfilling such fields as: “Status name”, “Property type name”, “Category name” and similar, please, save the names of the items, given in your Dictionaries, otherwise the component won't recognize them.
Version 2.1 (April 10,Â 2013)
- some issues with images fixed
- csv format delimiter is replaced to the tabulation
Version 2.0 (February 13, 2013)
- Joomla 3.0 support added
- FW Real Estate 2.0 support added
Version 1.2.1 (March 02, 2012)
- Joomla 2.5.x support added
Version 1.2.0 (March 01, 2012)
- images import/export added
Version 1.1.0 (August 27, 2011)
- Joomla 1.6.x support added
- Joomla 1.7.x support added
Version 1.0.0 (June 01, 2011)
- properties data export from site database to CSV document added
- properties data import from CSV document to the site added
Please check out the NEW documentation for Joomla 3.0 here >>
1. Login to the back-end of your Joomla site and go to Extensions >> Install/Uninstall
2. Click Overview button, select a file with Import & Export Plugin and upload it
4. Go to Components >> FW Real Estate >> Plugins and nable plugin in the “List of installed FW Real Estate Plugins”
6. Import & Export Plugin's field appears in the back-end and ready for work