Batch Upload Plugin
Have thousands of images and have no idea how they can be uploaded quickly? Batch Upload Plugin is exactly what you need - it is simple, it is swift, it is extremely helpful!
Require FW Gallery 2.1 or higher version installed
What features does it include?
- posibility to upload any amount of image in one batch
- upload images in an archive
- proceed via front-end if you have Front-end Manager installed
Version 1.3.0 (March 13, 2013)
- Joomla 3.0 support added
Version 1.2.1 (July 23, 2012)
- FW Gallery Front-end Plugin 1.2.1 support included
Version 1.2.0 (November 23, 2011)
- Joomla 1.6 - Joomla 1.7 compatibility added
- FW Gallery 1.6.0 support included
Version 1.1.1 (March 30, 2011)
- php 4 support fixed
Version 1.1.0 (December 14, 2010)
- two options of upload added: remote (server) and local (computer)
- drop-down list with galleries/subgalleris
- shows maximum file size acceptable
Version 1.0.0 (August 16, 2010)
- pop-up window with process show
- drop-down list with galleries
Please follow step-by-step guide:
1. Go to Install/Uninstall and click Overview button to find FW Gallery Batch Upload Plugin. Find it and click Upload button
2. The plugin has been installed successfully if you can see this message.
3. Enable the plugin.
4. Go to FW Gallery - Plugins and find FW Gallery Batch Upload Plugin.
5. Select a gallery/sub-gallery you want to upload your zip-file.
6. Check that your zip-file does not succeed indicated in the following field size.
7. Select the way you would like to upload your zip-file:
Way 1: Select images zip archive.
2. Check please if you have permissions to upload files: go to Help - System Info and find Temp Directory ($tmp_path).
Make sure that it is writable. If not, you need to set permissions yourself, contact your hosting provider or use Way 2.
Way 2: Select uploaded file.
1. Prepare a zip-file. Please note that your archive must have zip format only (rar, arj and other formats are not acceptable). Again, check its size.
2. Find tmp folder in your site root folder. Copy your zip-file to the folder.
3. Select from drop-down list a zip-file you want to upload. Note that drop-down list contains all zip files you have in your temp folder.
8. Click Upload button and wait please.
- If you have big files we advise you to upload them using way 2.
- Upload images in png, jpg, gif format.