Responsive Property Listings
Advanced Search System
Front-end Manager for Agents
Sell and rent listings
Resize on upload
List and grid views
Listings map view
Single property page
Agent account approval
Open hours option
Captcha protected inquiry form
Image and video gallery
Virtual 3D tour
Multi currency support
Menu item settings
Saved search with notification
Listing display settings
Property display settings
Google Maps integration
Social share buttons
Print friendly listings
FW RE Agency
FW RE Search
FW RE Mortgage Calculator
FW RE Latest Properties
FW RE Slideshow
FW RE Google Map
FW RE XMap
FW Real Estate Agency Pricing
- documentation on how to configure and use product effectively
- limited ticket support. As soon as new minor version (x.y.x) is released you will be advised to upgrade before you will be able to submit a ticket.
- NO UPDATES. You purchase current product version. Maintenance releases (v x.x.y) will be available for free.
- NO REFUND. This is a final sale deal.
- documentation on how to configure and use product effectively.
- ticket support for all subscription period.
- free updates released at least once a month.
- 20% discount on subscription renewal.
- 30 days money back guarantee. If you are not happy with our product we will refund the cost.
We used some of Real Estate components for Joomla. We pay money and in most of cased we do not received a good component and good support.
But we found this component and for low money (it`s really very low money) we received a excellent Real Estate component with very very good support.
So - I recommend use this Real Estate component - it`s very cheaper, very good quality, very good support, and very easy to use it for building a real estate site.
Solid extension with great support
Functionality. This extension had every function available that my client requested and a lot more too.
Ease of use. Even a beginner could configure it right out of the box.
Support. If I could score them 110 here I would. The support has been fantastic, even though I am on the other side of the world.
Documentation. Documentation is a little thin, but the support makes up for it.
Value for money. Yup. Definitely worth it. Going to have them install IDX integration next.
Great component and support
I have been using this component for about 2 years now. Everything works perfectly. Recently I migrated to a new Joomla! website and installed the new component, something wasn't right and the support desk of FW helped me fast and good.