FW Virtuemart Rental Plugin
Build your Virtuemart online rental shop or add rental option to some of the products on your website.
Try FW VM Rental today!
- Products in stock control.
- Flexible rental pricing table.
- Despoit and insurance settings.
- Pickup and return date calendars.
- Standard Virtuemart checkout.
- Own forever, use anywhere.
Includes: Joomla FW Virtuemart Rental plugin
Arabic, Chinese, Czech, English, French, German, Hungarian, Portugese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian.
Current Version: 3.3.0
Release date: 28 February 2017
Compatibility: Joomla! 3.6.5, Virtuemart 3.0.18
User-friendly Rent/Sale interface
Plugin makes possible to choose whether you want to have only rent functionality or prefer both rental and saling options for the same item.
In case if the product customer chooses has been already rented and is not currently available, our plugin doesn't allow customer to add it to his cart and pay for rental.
Calendars to choose rental terms
Customers select from/till dates with the help of calendar on the front-end. Admin can customize the number of months shown on the calendar and set its number per row, or can use space-saving calendar.
Customizable rental terms
Pickup date, return date, Qty days, currency and the sum of money!
Blocking days for paid/pending orders
Admin can allow customers to rent the same product unlimited number of times or to one time only, can block rent days for the number of hours he selects in settings..
Deposit & Insurance fields
Every product has extra deposit and insurance field. In case if Admin doesn't fill in the field, it is not enabled on the front-end.
After downloading a product you will have an installable Joomla plugin file. In order to configure rental options for products you will need to add a custom field to Virtuemart.
- Log into Joomla Administrator panel on your website.
- Go to Extensions -> Manage -> Install.
- Select downloaded package file (plg_vmcustom_fwrent_x.x.x.zip) and click Upload button.
- Go to Extensions -> Plugins and open FW Rental Plugin
- Configure parameters as needed and Save.
- Make sure plugin is Pulished.
Add Custom Field to Virtuemart:
- Go to Components -> Virtuemart -> Products and see Custom Fields section.
- Add new filed and select Custom Field Type: Plug-ins.
- At the bottom in Additional Parameters select FW Virtuemart Rental Plugin.
- Parameters will have the same value as you set in plugin.
Set rent parameters for product:
- Add new product in Virtuemart.
- See Custom Fields tab and find VM Rental field you added.
- Change the Value part to set needed rental terms.
Q: How many sites can I use VM Rental Plugin for?
A: The number of domains/sites you can use the plugin on is unlimited.
Q: How does the stock control work? If for example I have 10 of the same product will it track all of the products? By that I mean if someone hires 5 items for a period will it keep the other 5 free for that period?
A: VM Rental plugin keeps a record of a number of available products for rent. If you have 10 products and 5 is already rented only 5 will be available for rent until any other product will be available according to rental terms.
Q: Is there a way to make it so that products can only be hired on week days? And not be able to select a weekend day?
A: There is no option to select rent days in plugin yet. We try to keep functionality simple and develop products based on most often requests.
Q: I have a very specific rent process flow? Can your plugin be adjusted to my needs.
A: Depending on specifics of the process you have we may suggest VM Rental plugin modification or develop entirely new plugin. Sometimes it is easier to build a new solution that modify exsiting one. Our offer will always have a choice and will be based on cost/effectiveness ratio.
FW Virtuemart Rental Plugin Pricing
- documentation on how to configure and use product effectively
- limited ticket support. As soon as new minor version (x.y.x) is released you will be advised to upgrade before you will be able to submit a ticket.
- NO UPDATES. You purchase current product version. Maintenance releases (v x.x.y) will be available for free.
- NO REFUND. This is a final sale deal.
- documentation on how to configure and use product effectively.
- ticket support for all subscription period.
- free updates released at least once a month.
- 20% discount on subscription renewal.
- 30 days money back guarantee. If you are not happy with our product we will refund the cost.