Fastw3b Support works as a ticket helpdesk service that is provided for all Fastw3b customers. It is free and available for all Fastw3b up-to-date products. We care about our customers and would be happy to help/explain/suggest ways to use our software easy and effectively.
How do I get free support?
- Register on fastw3b.net.
- Go to Client Section -> Support.
- Fill in a form you need and get your help!
How long does it take to get an answer?
- The longest waiting for a ticket response is 48 hours on weekdays. However, if you want to get your issue solved quicker, make sure to read our documentation. It provides lots of valuable information about product installation and configuration. If your issue or question needs more time for further analysis or investigation, you will get a notification about it.
- One ticket must be dedicated to 1 issue only. If you have more than 1 issue covered in a single ticket, it will be ignored. You must submit a separate ticket per issue.
- Make sure to fill in all the required fields using the hints on the forms to make your ticket clear and descriptive.
- Bugs found in Fastw3b products and reported to Fastw3b Support Team are always considered urgent and will be fixed as soon as possible. Normally, we would collect all tech bugs reported and would include them in the next releases. But if the bug turns out to be critical, we will release an update in the shortest time possible, after a report was received.
How to write a proper bug report/suggestion?
- Be specific and provide information in a structural manner. Bug report should include facts only. Bullet points are perfect!
- Explain the steps you take, so the tester could reproduce them.
- Explain the actual results you get as a result of the specified steps.
- Explain an outcome you expect eventually.
- State out how the bug has affected your expected results. Specify any suggestions that you think could potentially fix the bug.
- Provide at least one screenshot with highlights as visual proof. In 99% of cases, you will be asked to provide a screenshot.
What does Fastw3b support cover?
Please read the list of options available within Fastw3b support service:
- General question: pre-sales, technical or other question that doesn't fit any other form.
- Suggest an idea for customers only.
- Report a bug for customers only.
What is not covered by free Fastw3b support?
- General questions regarding CMS installation, usage, and upgrade.
- Issues related to 3d-party CMS components, modules and plugins.
- Problems caused by 3-d party products and templates.
- Support for Fastw3b extensions if a source code was modified by a customer or 3rd party.
- Support for outdated versions of products.
- Fastw3b product customization or modification.
- Talks via Skype, chat or telephone.
You can always use our Hire developer service to get all you need what is not covered by free product support.